๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 3, 2026

๐ŸŽผI want to know you, only you.

I want to know you, Yeshua.

I want to know you through your Spirit.

To abide in the fear of your name.๐ŸŽผ

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐ŸŽŠ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅJohn 19:11 (LSG)
[11] Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above.” That is why the one who handed me over to you commits a greater sin.

๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง: ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ (Ouk... exousian) /// ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป (Non... potestatem... ullam) /// ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ((Ein lekha kol-shiltan)) /// ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต (Ningรบn poder)

๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’ฅ refers to the total, absolute, and complete absence of any means of action, authority, influence, or control of an entity (a person, a group, an institution) over a situation, itself, or others.

๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅYou allowed yourself to be arrested, mistreated, and crucified for us.

You accepted humiliation for us.

You made yourself a servant for us.

Thank you for everything. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„_

165. Slovenia (Slovene)
166. Somalia (Somali)
167. Sudan (Arabic)
168. South Sudan (English)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ A promise of reconciliation with the Father.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.

๐ŸŒน People want to see Jesus and not us.

To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer