๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 4, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ I have an Almighty God who is always with me. An Almighty God with me, with me. ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐ŸŽŠ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“–Psalm 50:1, 3-15 (LSG)
[1] A Psalm of Asaph. God, God, the Lord, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.

[3] Our God comes, he will not remain silent; before him is a devouring fire, around him a violent tempest. [4] He calls to the heavens above, and to the earth, to judge his people: [5] “Gather to me my faithful ones, who made a covenant with me by sacrifice!” [6] And the heavens will declare his righteousness, for God himself is judge. Selah. [7] “Hear, my people, and I will speak; Israel, and I will admonish you. I am God, your God. [8] I do not rebuke you for your sacrifices, for your burnt offerings are continually before me. [9] I will not take a bull from your house, nor a goat from your sheepfolds. [10] For every beast of the forest is mine, every thousands of cattle on the mountains; [11] I know every bird of the mountains, and everything that creeps in the fields is mine.” [12] If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it. [13] Do I eat the flesh of bulls? Do I drink the blood of goats? [14] Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and fulfill your vows to the Most High. [15] And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will glorify me.

๐ŸŒนAll belongs to you, Lord.

It is the offering of my heart that you seek, tender Lord.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅI lay bare my life before you.

Be glorified. ๐ŸŒน❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—— 

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„_

165. Slovenia (Slovene)
166. Somalia (Somali)
167. Sudan (Arabic)
168. South Sudan (English)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

 ๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this this morning๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer