๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜†



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 07/08/2026*

๐ŸŽผ Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, Almighty God, it is a privilege to worship you.๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“–Isaiah 43:3-7 PDV2017
[3] For I, the Lord, am your God; I, the Holy One of Israel, am your Savior.  To pay for your liberation, I give Egypt, I give Ethiopia, and Seba in exchange for you. [4] Yes, I cherish you greatly, you are precious, and I love you. That is why I give nations in your place, human beings in exchange for you. [5] “Do not be afraid, I am with you. From the east, I will bring back your children, from the west, I will gather them. [6] I say to the north, ‘Give them back,’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from these distant lands and my daughters from the ends of the earth. [7] Bring back all those who bear my name, all those I created, whom I formed, whom I made to glorify me.”

๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸผYes, we bear your name Lord.

We belong to you.

 You created us for your glory. ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

You deliver us from the hands of evil so that we may exalt your name, worship you, and serve you. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒผ

We are ready.  ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ 

165. Slovenia  (Slovenian)
166. Somalia (Somali)
167. Sudan (Arabic)
168. South Sudan (English)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

 Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI want to share this  this morning๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer