๐—” ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—” ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 27, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅEmmanuel is here, present in our lives; Jesus Christ is here. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ“–⚡Isaiah 54:10 PDV2017
[10] The mountains may move, the hills may change their places, but the love I have for you will never change, the covenant I have The bond established with you to make you happy will never waver. It is I, the Lord, who tell you this, in my tenderness.

๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

What a declaration of love!

Yes, yes, You love us.

You have decided to love us and make us happy. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‡

You are the God who loves to answer our prayers.

We believe that You will fulfill Your promises to us. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‡

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„  

169. Sri Lanka (Sinhala-Tamil)
170. Sweden (Swedish)
171. Switzerland (German-French-Italian-Romance)
172. Suriname (Dutch)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

 Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric