You do not raise us up to seek revenge, but to be sources of blessing. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️



*Title*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅYou do not raise us up to seek revenge, but to be sources of blessing. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*Date: 24/08/2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅMy God is good, so very good. My God is good, so very good. My God is good, so very good. He Is Good to Me. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“–⚡Genesis 45:4-5 (LSG)
[4] Joseph said to his brothers, “Come here to me.” So they came. He said, “I am Joseph, your brother, whom you sold into Egypt.” [5] Now, do not grieve or be angry that you sold me here, for it was to save your lives that God sent me before you.

⚡๐Ÿ’ฅHmm, Joseph, that's powerful.

Hmm. I admit that if the Holy Spirit doesn't intervene within us, we won't be saying the same thing. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ⚡

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Holy Spirit of God, help us to experience this dimension.

Help us go beyond our feelings, beyond our reality, to grasp your truth.

Our enemy is not humankind, but rather the devil. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ⚡

All things work together for the benefit of those who love you.

You do not raise us up to take revenge or to mistreat others, but to be sources of blessing. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ 

169. Sri Lanka (Sinhala-Tamil)
170. Sweden (Swedish)
171. Switzerland (German-French-Italian-Romance)
172. Suriname (Dutch)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

 Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€  

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric