๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ



*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 18, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Hallelujah to the Lamb of God ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿ˜‡❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“–“Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil. This will bring health to your body and refreshment to your bones.”
Proverbs 3:7-8 (LSG)

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Lord, my understanding is nothing compared to Yours.

You are understanding.

I don't want to think I'm wiser than You, Lord. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

You know everything.
Help me to follow Your ways.  ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐’–๐’” ๐’‘๐’“๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’˜

173. Swaziland (English-Swati)
174. Syria (Arabic)
175. Tajikistan  (Tajik)
176. Tanzania (English-Swahili)
177. Chad (Arabic-French)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric