Help us to love You so that we may truly love others ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…




*Title* : ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Help us to love You so that we may truly love others ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ : 15/09/2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Hallelujah eh eh eh eh eh❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒธJohn 21:15-17 LSG
[15] So when they had eaten, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Feed My lambs." [16] He said to him again a second time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Tend My sheep." [17] He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep."

๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜‡ Lord, if we love You, it means we are meant to love others.

If we love them, we are called to speak to them about You so that they may be saved and become heirs of the kingdom. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Lord, help us to love You so that we may truly love others.

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*_๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐’–๐’” ๐’‘๐’“๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’˜_

173. Swaziland (English-Swati)
174. Syria (Arabic)
175. Tajikistan (Tajik)
176. Tanzania (English-Swahili)
177. Chad (Arabic-French)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
Glory be to Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric