❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️



๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 04/10/2026

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ I have placed my faith in Jesus; He does not abandon me. His word is solid and sure; He will never leave me.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“–Psalm 51:12
“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒบYes, it is Your heart that I desire, Lord.

I acknowledge that sometimes my heart does not reflect Your image.

I want to be like You. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——*

*_๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English-Tongan)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
 Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

 ๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us. Glory be to Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ

 *###2026: Year of Glory—the glory of the Lord.*
 *Year of the Divine Mandate*
 *He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

 ๐ŸŒน๐‘ฐ ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric