Help us by Your Spirit to stand firm to the very end ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️



*Title*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅHelp us by Your Spirit to stand firm to the very end ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*Date: 05/10/2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ I need You. I need You. I need, I need You.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*Good morning to you*

Verse of the day

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽŠ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿซง“Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John replied, ‘Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God’s sight to obey you rather than God;’”
Acts 4:18-19

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒธAh
It is God whom we must obey.

Oh Lord, do not let us be influenced by men. ๐ŸŒธ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

May nothing hinder our obedience to You.

We are spirits created in Your image and likeness, sent to earth for a mission. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

Do not let us, Father, stray from the path or lose sight of the goal.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Help us by Your Spirit to stand firm to the very end. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——*

*_Let us pray for the countries below_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English/Tongan)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

 ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
 Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

 ๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
 Glory be to Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ

 *###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
 *Year of the Divine mandate*
 *He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

 ๐ŸŒน๐—œ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric