O Father, reveal these plans to us; we want to live them out. Amen! ❤️🔥
*Title*: ♦️🔅 ❤️🔥 O Father, reveal these plans to us; we want to live them out. Amen! ❤️🔥 🔅♦️
*Date: 07/10/2026*
🎼 ❤️🔥 Father, You reign, You reign.
Yes, reign in my life.❤️🔥💥🎼
*Good morning to you*
Verse of the day
🎊❤️🔥📖🫧 Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
❤️🔥Father, this verse brings us such reassurance.
Yes, You know the plans You have for our lives—plans You have formed, devised, and crafted.
Thank You for taking the time to shape plans for our lives.
And as You say, we believe these are wonderful plans—plans beyond anything we could have imagined, here or in the hereafter—because Your plans are not limited to this earth alone.
O Father, reveal these plans to us; we want to live them out. Amen! 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗗*
*_Let us pray for the countries below_
178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English-Tongan)
🙏🏽 Prayer of reconnection with the Father.
❤️🔥🙏🏽Lord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.
🌹People want to see Jesus, not us.
Glory be to Jesus.🙌
*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*
𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙖 𝘼𝘿𝙅𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙊𝙐𝙇𝙊𝙈𝙀
🌹I invite you to share this message🌹

Comments
Post a Comment