Thank You, Jesus



*Title*: ♦️🔅 ❤️‍🔥 Thank You, Jesus ❤️‍🔥 🔅♦️

*Date: 08/10/2026*

🎼 ❤️‍🔥 Christ is the Friend my soul seeks. O Lord, sustain my faith.❤️‍🔥💥🎼

*Good morning to you*

Verse of the day

❤️‍🔥📖Isaiah 66:9
🎊“Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the Lord; “Shall I who cause delivery shut the womb?” says your God.

❤️‍🔥No, You will not prevent the birth.

Barrenness does not come from You.

You commanded us to multiply and fill the earth. ❤️‍🔥

Thank You for Your hand upon us.

Thank You for Your fertile, productive hand.

Thank You, Jesus. ❤️‍🔥🙏🏽

We declare that Your plans for our lives are not barren. ❤️‍🔥🎊

JESUS ​​CHRIST IS GOD*

*_Let us pray for the countries below_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English-Tongan)

 🙏🏽 Prayer of reconnection with the Father.  ❤️‍🔥🙏🏽Lord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

🌹People want to see Jesus, not us.
Glory be to Jesus.🙌

*###2026: Year of Glory—the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙖 𝘼𝘿𝙅𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙊𝙐𝙇𝙊𝙈𝙀

🌹𝑰 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1ère soirée (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : 💥𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗲 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗲𝘁 𝗘𝘇é𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹 💥

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric