Deny yourself and follow the Lord 👌




Hello to you divine sweetness. Honey of God. ❤️

Let us give thanks to God for all things, (what we have seen and what we have not yet seen).

*God is magnificent and faithful. He acts in his time.

💥Then Jesus said to his disciples: If anyone wants to come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Matthew 16:24 LSG 💥

🎼 O my soul, bless the Lord. O my soul, bless the LORD. He is the God of my victory.🎼

Father, I thank you for everything. Help me to prioritize you and wait patiently for your promises.

I want to renounce myself all the days of my life. I want to die to myself in order to follow you.

Renouncing oneself means renouncing everything that gives us pleasure but does not honor God. It means giving up fetishes, fornication, lying, stealing, pretending and many other things.

To carry one's cross is to accept the mission, the call on our life as Christ did.

I fully accept my mission, my call, this package of happiness, suffering, glory, testing, temptation for the glory of your name.

Accepting to really follow you is not a game nor easy but your grace makes it easier.

Grant us the awareness of eternity so that we can accomplish this task without turning away from you.

*Your yoke is sweet and light.

The beginning is you, the end is you again, Lord Jesus Christ.

Strengthen us.

🙌🏼To you the glory. ❤️

🍓 *Let's decide to stay in the glory of God in 2023 and accept the change.*

Let's decide to live an intentional life and not an accidental one. 💥👌

May our first desire, our treasure be God and may he always grant us the awareness of eternity. 💥

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné