God will provide for all tour needs

🎼Faithful, faithful, faithful my God is faithful, yes my God is faithful.🎼

*Hello Divine Glory* 🌹

How are you doing?

And my God will provide for all your needs according to His riches, with glory, in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19 LSG

Father, loving Father, loving Lord, I believe that you provide and will provide more for me.

According to your riches.

Here we are not talking about a billionaire, we are talking about the one to whom all the wealth of the world belongs.

I firmly believe in the divine provision.

I need a computer, you will give it to me.

I need your presence, health, a car, peace, a job, marriage, a pregnancy .....'you will give them to me at the proper time and if all this contributes to your glory.

I receive this prayer from Paul. I grasp it, I hold it to my heart, I believe in this word.

It is important to note in this passage that Paul released this word because of the gift of the Philippians to him. They made his heart happy. Not necessarily the gift but the act.

Let's learn to gladden the hearts of the authorities so that they come out with words of blessing on our lives. Be it parents, guardians, our elders, our pastor, our boss at work, our husband for women.

Let us gladden the hearts of everyone around us. Even a child.

It is a powerful act.

Even if the person has witchcraft, is evil, hates you, they will speak a word of blessing without knowing it.

*I trust you Father.

🍓 *Let's decide to stay in God's glory in 2023 and accept the change.*

*@* Let's decide to live an intentional life and not an accidental life. 💥👌🏼

*@* Let our first desire, our treasure be God and may he always grant us the awareness of eternity. 💥

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné