The blood of Jesus has made us righteous



Hello diamond of God 💟

I wish you a soothing day. 💥

Yes, we have been made righteous by believing, and now we are at peace with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:1 PDV2017

🎼Lord I worship you, yes I worship you. 🎼

You are worthy to be praised O God. Worthy to be adored, celebrated.

You have justified us by your blood. Thanks to you, God sees us as righteous.

We are no longer enemies of Daddy.

Christ's sacrifice has allowed humanity to be reconciled with God.

When Dad sees us, he sees Christ.

Lord, you did it out of love, not because you want something from us.

Thank you for making us right.

Help us to never forget this gesture.

🎶I am free, I want to praise you, with all my heart to worship you. It is my desire to bow down to the one who saved me.🎼

I am free from captivity, I am justified, I am sanctified, I am holy without having deserved it.

I am a royal priesthood, a chosen race. I am chosen by God.

What a grace.

I pray for my family, my neighborhood, my city, my village, my country, my continent, the world, that all those who have not yet been justified by your blood may be justified.

You are looking for someone in the gap. I am here. Just act.

🍓 *Let's decide to dwell in God's glory in 2023 and embrace the change.*

Let's decide to live an intentional life and not an accidental one. 💥👌🏼

May our first desire, our treasure be God and may he always grant us the awareness of eternity. 💥

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné