Yes, man proposes but it is God who disposes.



Hello Hello.

How are you? ❤️

*May your day be just glorious.

💥The heart of man ponders his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

Proverbs 16:9 LSG💥

🎼 To you be all the glory. To you is holiness. To you my soul is lifted up. You are Jesus my King🎼

Lord, you are my peace, my reward, my power, my life.

Thank you for this beautiful day that you give me the grace to see.

Yes, man proposes but it is God who disposes.

I can have my plans but the Lord has the final word.

Sometimes we plan enough things, we plan what we will do or where we will go but God knows what will happen.

You are the one who leads me.

I submit and recognize that nothing can be done without you.

Help me to trust you and not to trust my wisdom and strength.

I am limited. You are unlimited.

I recognize that your plans are not necessarily mine and I would like to align myself with yours to avoid frustration.

I entrust you with my day and my plans.

🍓 *Let's decide to abide in God's glory in 2023 and embrace change.*

Let's decide to live an intentional life and not an accidental life. 💥👌🏼

May our first desire, our treasure be God and may he always grant us the awareness of eternity. 💥

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓


 Mathilda ADJOUDJENON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné