Cast me not away from your presence






🎼Jesus, my soul exalts you, my spirit praises you.🎼

*Hello to you in love with God* ❤️

💥Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not the spirit of thy holiness from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation, and let a willing spirit sustain me.

Psalms 51:11‭-‬12 DARBY

🔥 Your desire was never to take your Spirit away from us.

You have never desired and do not desire to depart from us.

You withdrew from Adam and Eve because of their disobedience, You withdrew from King Saul because of his heart, You withdrew from Samson without him knowing.

You didn't do this because you didn't love them. No, you did it because they disobeyed you and did not have the wisdom to repent.

When Samson cried out to you at the end of his life, you answered and heard him.

Lord, grant me the grace to live salvation to the fullest, to obey you at all times and in all places.

Obedience is better than sacrifice. I want to obey you and please you.

I don't want to stray from you.

I don't want your anointing if you are not with me.

I don't want your power, miracles... if you are not with me. You are what matters to me.

Never withdraw from me.

If you see I'm on the wrong path, let me know so I can align myself with yours.

Move away, meet anyone who tries to keep me away from you.

I don't want to sing, preach, dance without you.

If I myself am trying to get away from you. If I am the cause of the problem, call me back to you if you see that it is irretrievable.

I don't want to live on this earth without you.

But I pray that I will never be an impossible case. I pray that you will help me to always love you, obey you and desire your presence.

Your presence, I want to cherish.

*Let's not take God's presence for granted.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

1. Afghanistan (Pashtu-Dari)

2. South Africa (English)

3. Albania (Albanian)

4. Algeria (Arabic)

5. Germany (German)

6. Andorra (Catalan)

7. Angola (Portuguese)

8. Antigua and Barbuda (English)

9. Saudi Arabia (Arabic)

10. Argentina (Spanish)

11. Armenia (Armenian)

12. Australia (English)

13. Austria (German)

14. Azerbaijan (Azeri)

15. Bahamas (English)

16. Bahrain (Arabic)

17. Bangladesh (Bengali)

18. Barbados (English)

19. Belau / Palau / Palau (English-Palauan)

20. Belgium (Dutch-French-German)

.....

*Father, pour out YOUR glory on humanity. We only want your perfect will for the world.

Pray every day for humanity. Be a sentinel, a bulwark.

Pray for the backward Christians.

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné