God listens to your prayers 💟



Hello God's chosen one 🌹

*I would like to tell you that God hears your prayers ❤️

💥I put all my hope in the Lord: he bent down to me, he heard my cry. He brought me up from the bottomless pit, from the mud of the depths. He has set my feet on the rock, he has made my steps safe. Psalms 40:2-3 PDV2017

🎼 O my soul bless the Lord, bless the God of love.🎼

*@* Yes Lord, you are my first recourse.

*@* It is in you that I place all my hope.

*@* When I come to you, you receive me, you listen to me

*@* I trust in you, O my God

*@* In my distress, you are there to strengthen me.

*@* You are my solid rock, my sure support.

*@* You are the one who boosts me.

*@* Yes, you use every situation for your glory.

*@* You shape me through the situations I go through.

*@* You don't leave me alone, you support me.

*@* When I am in the pit, in the fire, when life becomes hopeless, you deliver me, you open the way, you enlighten me.

*@* When I am at my lowest point, when I am sinking, you are there.

*Thank you for strengthening me, for educating me through the trial.

*I love you ❤️

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Father, pour out YOUR glory upon humanity. We only want your perfect will for the world.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné