I commit to you my works Ô Lord



🎼From the rising of the sun to its setting, hallowed be thy name Adonai.🎼

Good morning flower of the Lord.

How are you?🌹

Trust the Lord with what you do, and your plans will come to pass.

Proverbs 16:3 PDV2017

🙌🏼 It is my desire Father to entrust all my plans to you.

I entrust my life, my marriage, my business(es) to you.

I entrust to you the purchase of my house, the studies of my children, where they will go to study.

I entrust you with my career, my new job.

Lord, say a word before I move.

I prefer to have your opinion before I initiate anything.

I entrust you with my clothing, my cooking, my hair, everything Father.

I submit my thoughts to you. 🙌🏼

You are wisdom, you know how to guide me. 🙌🏼❤️

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Father, pour out YOUR glory on humanity. We only want your perfect will for the world.*

Pray daily for humanity. Be a sentinel, a bulwark.

Mathilda Adjoudjenon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné