Set me free with you word Lord



🎼Open the eyes of my heart Father, I desire to see you. 🎼

Yes I want to see you, to know you, to go deep with you.

*Hello to you* God has set you free.

💥You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

John 8:32 PDV2017

*@* Your secrets Father, I want to know them.

Lord, you are the truth, I want to know you.

*Show me the way where there seems to be no way.

*@* Reveal to me the hidden things.

*@* Reveal to me the truth in every aspect of my life.

*@* Reveal to me the truth about others.

*@* Reveal to me the truth about my destiny.

*@* Reveal to me the truth about your word.

*@* Reveal to me the truth about the things around me.

*@* He who has the truth has the power.

*@* I don't want to waste my time, I want to be free to redeem time.

*@* When one has the truth, one is liberated, one moves forward.

*@* The truth is you Lord Jesus Christ. When we have you in our lives and we let you take us into your truth, glory and advancement are our share.

*Teach me the Holy Spirit of God.

*The truth is that Christ is God, came to earth, took on our human nature, sacrificed himself so that we might be set free.

*The truth is that we were created for the glory of God.

*The truth is that God loves us.

The truth is what God says about us.

*When we know the truth, the veil is torn away and we move forward at the speed of light.

*@* It is your truth that I want, Lord, not the world's.

*@* When we know your will for us, we are no longer limited, nor frustrated, nor jealous of others.

*Truth shows the way and gives life.

Such as you are Lord: the truth, the way and the life. ❤️

*Father, pour out YOUR glory on humanity. We only want your perfect will for the world.

Pray every day for humanity. Be a sentinel, a bulwark.

51. Cuba (Spanish)

52. Denmark (Danish)

53. Djibouti (French-Arabic)

54. Dominica (English)

55. Egypt (Arabic)

56. United Arab Emirates (Arabic)

57. Ecuador (Spanish)

58. Eritrea (Tigrina)

59. Spain (Spanish)

60. Estonia (Estonian)

61. United States (English)

62. Ethiopia (Amharic)

63. Fiji Islands (English)

64. Finland (Finnish-Swedish)

65. France (French)

66. Gabon (French)

67. Gambia (English)

68. Georgia (Georgian)

69. Ghana (English)

70. Greece (Greek)

71. Grenada (English)

72. Guatemala (Spanish)

73. Guinea-Bissau (Portuguese)

74. Guinea-Conakry (French)

75. Equatorial Guinea (Spanish)

76. Guyana (English)

77. Haiti (French-Creole)

78. Honduras (Spanish)

79. Hungary (Hungarian)

India (Hindi-English)

.....

Let us pray for the backward Christians.

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné