I don't want to rely on my own wisdom but on yours Lord.


🎼The one I desire is you. 🎼

*Hello worshiper of the Lord* 🌹

💥Do not be wise in your own eyes, Fear the Lord, and turn away from evil:

Proverbs 3:7 LSG

*@* Lord, you speak to us. Ah yes, you always speak to us.

Thank you for your word.

Very often we rely on our own wisdom to make decisions that seem to make sense at first but end up being nails under our feet.

Before we make any decisions, let's submit everything to the Lord, be patient and listen to Him.

Some of our decisions are often driven by our emotions (sadness, anger, excitement .....).

When we often speak from our own wisdom, we bring out words or phrases that can backfire.

Let our words, our actions be scanned by the Lord before they are manifested.

Lord help us, we beg you.

Sometimes we act without taking into account what you think.

You are wisdom and it would be smart of us to consult you before acting.

I desire so much your wisdom, so much self-control.

Help me, I beg you.

I don't want to rely on my wisdom.

I don't want to be wise in my own eyes.

I desire to be led, guided by your wisdom.

I declare that YOUR wisdom is working in my life.

Forgive me for all that I have had to say and do with my pseudo wisdom.

Let my thoughts pass through your fire before they go out.

Shut my mouth if what I want to say is not approved by you.

🎼I want to act according to you and not just my flesh but I need you. Holy Spirit, reveal yourself.🎼

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

🙏🏼Let us pray that all the baobabs (limitations) in the countries below 👇🏼 fall in the name of Jesus Christ. May all the demons that controlled these countries be disarmed.

Let us pray that all the plans of the enemy against the churches in these countries will be cancelled.

May the authorities act with your wisdom and not theirs.

128. Niger (French)

129. Nigeria (English)

130. Norway (bokmål-nynorsk)

131. New Zealand (English-Maori) 132. Oman (Arabic)

133. Uganda (English)

134. Uzbekistan (Uzbek)

135. Pakistan (English-Urdu)

136. Panama (Spanish)

137. Papua New Guinea (English)

138. Paraguay (Spanish)

139. Netherlands (Dutch) 140.

140. Peru (Spanish)

141. Philippines (Filipino)

142. Poland (Polish)

143. Portugal (Portuguese)

144 Qatar (Arabic)

145. Dominican Republic (Spanish)

146. Czech Republic (Czech)

147. Romania (Romanian)

148. United Kingdom (English)

149. Russia (Russian) 150.

150 Rwanda (Kinyarwanda-French-English)

.....

*Father, pour out YOUR glory on humanity. We only want your perfect will for the world.

Pray every day for humanity. Be a sentinel, a bulwark.

Pray for the backward Christians.

Pray for missionaries.

Glory, honor and praise to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. 🙌🏼

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné