Yes I want to love you with my heart, my soul and all my strength.💞🌹



🎼God started it, he's the one who's going to do a miracle in my life. 🎼

*Good morning to you precious/God's precious* 🌹

💥❤️God loves you so much.❤️💥

💥You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:5 PDV2017

❤️🌹Tender Lord, tender King, I say thank you for this new candle.

Thank you for being the first to wish me a happy birthday. Thank you for the unexpected surprises.

25 years is a grace. I say thank you with all my heart. ❤️🌹

Thank you for your crazy Love for me. You love me and I know it.

You desire to be my darling, my first Love, the one I love more than anything.

It is normal, you are our everything, our existence.

All that surrounds us and all those around us will leave us one day. Only you and us will remain.

Lord, may no one take your place in my life, not even myself. May the graces you will give me never take your place.

I love you and I want to love you even more.

I want to love you with all my heart, with all my strength, with all my being now and for toujours❤️🌹.

To you my best friend, my victory, my rock, my refuge.

Jesus, when I was at my lowest, when no one could know or understand my pain, you were there. You always supported me, always proved your love.

I am speechless before your love for me. I feel privileged, honored.

When I feel guilty, you reassure me, you value me and make me smile again.

I want to love you more than my life. You deserve it.

You cover me with YOUR glory, with YOUR presence even when I don't sigh after it. I have easy access to you my Love.

How can I not love you?

My friends, let us love the Lord. He richly deserves it.

A God who has given everything, sacrificed everything for us. A God who wants to share his throne, his heritage with us. How can we not give him everything?

🎼You deserve the glory and all the honor. I raise my hands to worship you and bless your Holy Name🎼

❤️❤️❤️To You  my Love, my Prince, my King.❤️❤️❤️

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

🙏🏼May all the baobabs (limitations) in the countries below 👇🏼 fall in the name of Jesus Christ. May all the demons that controlled these countries be disarmed.

Let us pray that all the plans of the enemy against the churches in these countries will be cancelled.

31. Bulgaria (Bulgarian)

32. Burkina Faso (French)

33. Burundi (Kurindi-French)

34. Cambodia (Khmer)

35. Cameroon (French-English)

36. Canada (English-French)

37. Cape Verde (Portuguese-Creole)

38. Central African Republic (Sango-French)

39. Chile (Spanish)

40. China (Chinese)

41. Cyprus (Greek-Turkish)

42. Colombia (Spanish)

43. Comoros (French-Arabic)

44. Congo-Brazzaville (French)

45. Congo-Kinshasa or DRC (French)

46. North Korea (Korean)

47. South Korea (Korean)

48. Costa Rica (Spanish)

49. Ivory Coast (French)

50. Croatia (Croatian)

51. Cuba (Spanish)

52. Denmark (Danish)

53. Djibouti (French-Arabic)

54. Dominica (English)

55. Egypt (Arabic)

56. United Arab Emirates (Arabic)

57. Ecuador (Spanish)

58. Eritrea (Tigrina)

59. Spain (Spanish)

60. Estonia (Estonian)

.....

*Father, pour out YOUR glory on humanity. We only want your perfect will for the world.

Pray every day for mankind. Be a sentinel, a bulwark.

Pray for the backward Christians.

Pray for missionaries.

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné