God is my joy.



Receive all my adoration my King 💥❤️🔥.

💥You put more joy in my heart than they have When their wheat and their must abound.

Psalms 4:8 LSG

The joy of the Lord surpasses any other kind of joy.

Even when I have nothing, I am glad.

When the enemy tries to make me think everything is wrong, I am joyful.

I have more joy than the rich people of this world who do not have you.

Oh, what grace.

May your joy always be my share.

May your peace surround me every moment, every moment of my life.

I pray for those who read this prayer.

May your peace and joy never leave them in the name of Jesus Christ.

To you be glory and honor.

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné