God loves me


🎼When I look at the mountains, when I look at the valleys, when I look at the sea, O Lord, you are God.🎼

*Hello blessed, the person in whom God finds his glory.* 🌹

Sweetness of God, may your day be wonderful in the name of Jesus Christ.❤️

💥When I behold the heavens, the work of thy hands, The moon and the stars which thou hast created: What is man, that thou rememberest him? And the son of man, that thou art mindful of him?

Psalms 8:4-5 LSG

 When I look at the beauty, the splendor, the riches, the greatness, the immensity of the heavens, the moon and the stars, I wonder who I am that you should think of me.

Your creation reveals what a great and beautiful God you are.

But you preferred to pour your love on a weak and ungrateful being like me because yes, sometimes I am very ungrateful towards you.

I blame you when I am going through difficult times.

I like to blame you for everything.

I have done nothing to deserve your love but you chose to create me in your image, in your likeness, to love me, to save me, to share your heritage with me.

You decided to merge your Spirit with mine.

You forgive me my offenses and you dis👇🏼

🔥 Is 49:15 Does a woman forget the child she nurses? Does she not pity the fruit of her womb? Though she forget him, I will not forget you.

 🔥Is 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon my hands; Thy walls are ever before mine eyes.

Wow, that's strong huh.

What a love!

I feel privileged and very loved.

I am filled with love.

God loves me and will never forget me.

His love is greater than the love my mother can have for me.

Wow, I am a Princess.

Your love gives me confidence Father.

I don't have to feel frustrated anymore because you love me ❤️

You have engraved me on your hands.

You have me constantly in your memory.

I am valuable.

I am a very important person.

I have a very important place in God's heart.

I am the apple of his eye.

Thank you for your love😍😘

🙇🏼‍♀️Honor, glory, praise to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

*Important* Let us always pray for our pastors, for this huge task that the Lord has given them.

Let us pray for our churches, that the glory of God may reign there and that his wisdom may be our share.

Let us pray for the authorities, for humanity.

Let us pray for the backsliding Christians, for the Christians who have been hit by the arrows of the enemy; we pray that they will all be restored and return to God.

*Let us also* live a good life. It is not the length of life that counts, but rather what we will have done with that life.

We thank God for his work in humanity. Thank you for your reign in humanity.

Let us pray that these nations👇🏼 are aware of the indescribable love that God has for them.

May all people be gripped by his love in the name of Jesus Christ.

188. Uruguay (Spanish)

189. Vanuatu (English-French)

190. Vatican City (Italian)

191. Venezuela (Spanish)

192. Vietnam (Vietnamese)

193. Yemen (Arabic)

194. Zambia (English)

195. Zimbabwe (English)

💥 *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for your life and for humanity.

Reminder: It is good to exercise physically. Do the sport. 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏼‍♂️

*Mathilda ADJOUDJENON*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné