I want to whorship you this whole day



🎼Acclaim God all the earth, let us sing his holy name.🎼

Say thank you to the Lord, for he is good, and his love is forever!

1 Chronicles 16:34 PDV2017

Praise the Lord, for he is good, For his mercy endures forever!

1 Chronicles 16:34 LSG

O Lord, on this day of my life when you give me the grace to be ever living, I want to praise and celebrate you.

I know, every day I have to praise you but I want to dedicate this day to worship, to praise.

I want to praise you for all that you have done and continue to do. Yes, for all that I don't see too.

I want to take time to meditate on your love and grace for me.

I want to spend a special time with you.

I want to spend a time of romance with you. I want to dedicate this day entirely to you.

To you my *MY LOVE, MY LIFE, MY BREATH, MY ESSENTIAL, MY MORNING HONEY, MY EVENING MILK, MY KING, MY BABY, MY BROTHER, MY GOD.

I love you ❤️🌹💥

*Recommendations:* Take time (1 hour, 2 hours, all day) to contemplate and magnify the Lord.

This is the direction he is taking me today.

Wonderful day to you in His Love and Presence.

*Mathilda ADJOUDJENON



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné