My God is great




🎼When I look around I see YOUR grace, Lord Jesus, I bless you. How can I not praise you Lord Jesus.🎼

*Hello majestic, wonderful, glorious, divine, sweet creature*

💥Psalm of David. To the Lord the earth and all that is in it, The world and those who dwell in it!

Psalms 24:1 LSG

O, what a great God we serve.

Everything is in you.

The universe, the more than 2,000 billion galaxies, the sea, the animals, the forests, the mountains, the valleys, the sky, the earth, every planet.

The world is inside you.

I am in you 🥰 and I am proud😍 of it.

You live in me too. O, what a miracle🤭.

My God, my Father, my spouse, my best friend, my big brother is big, powerful. He is the greatest, the most beautiful.

What a privilege, what an honor.

I pray to always see your greatness in my life.

Be great in my mind, soul, thoughts, heart, body, family, choices, trials.

May your greatness be my share in all times and places.

Open my eyes to your greatness so that I will no longer worry.

Make us aware of our belonging to you.

Let all men know that they do not belong to themselves, that they are not masters of their lives.

The only master is you Lord Jesus Christ.

Be celebrated, adored, magnified.💥💥💥😍😍😍

🙇🏼‍♀️Honor, glory, praise to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

*Important* Let us always pray for our pastors, for this enormous task that the Lord has entrusted to them. May they rely on the greatness of the God to whom they belong.

Let us pray for our churches, that the glory of God will reign in them and that his wisdom will be our share.

Let us pray for the authorities, for humanity.

Let us pray for the backsliding Christians, for the Christians who have been hit by the arrows of the enemy; we pray that they will all be restored and return to God.

*Let us also* live a good life. It is not the length of life that counts, but rather what we will have done with that life.

We thank God for his work in humanity. Thank you for your reign in humanity.

Let us pray for nations attached to God.

Let us pray that these nations👇🏼 become aware of your greatness.

158. Western Samoa (Samoan-English)

159. Senegal (French)

160. Serbia (Serbian)

161. Seychelles (French-English-Creole)

162. Sierra Leone (English)

163 Singapore (Malay-Chinese-Tamil-English)

164. Slovakia (Slovak) 165.

165. Slovenia (Slovenian)

166. Somalia (Somali) 167.

167 Sudan (Arabic)

168. South Sudan (English)

💥 *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for your life and for humanity.

Reminder: It is good to exercise physically. Do the sport. 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏼‍♂️

*Mathilda ADJOUDJENON*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné