God himself choose me


 🎼Jesus, you loved me.e. Your blood redeemed me.e.
Glory to the lamb of God.
Hallelujah, Amen!🎼

Hello🌹

📖💥But ye are a chosen race, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, a people for a possession, that ye might set forth the excellencies of him who has called you out of darkness to his wonderful light;
1 Peter 2:9 DARBY

Yess I am royalty.
I have been chosen.

I have done nothing but God has set his eyes on me.

God loves me with an unconditional love.

Wow, he chose me, he chose you.

I am a royal priesthood.  You are a royal priesthood.

I am a holy nation when my actions do not necessarily show holiness.
You are a holy nation when you have done nothing to deserve it.

We have value in the eyes of God.

God acquired me through his blood, I belong to him. He has selected us to tell the world about him. He has chosen us as his spokesmen.

We are the relay of God in this world.
So may all those to whom we speak of you Lord, receive you into their lives and become a royal priesthood.

❤️ O Lord, what a grace, what a privilege that your eyes have fallen on me.

🎼Majesty, majesty, your grace has taken me as I am. Worthless but to you a pearl of price.🎼

God loves me and that is more than enough for me

I pray that all of humanity will benefit from this grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné