My youth belongs to you

🎼You and you alone. You are my God. How can I not adore you, how can I not love you for who you are and what you do?🎼 Thank you for this new season in my life Father. Thank you for the transition. Thank you for the full manifestation of Pentecost in my life. Thank you for your glory and graces (undeserved favors). I feel so small before your blessings in my life. ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ 💥◄ 1 Timothy 4:12 ► Let no one despise your youth; but be a model for the faithful, in speech, in conduct, in charity, in faith, in purity. Let no one despise my youth, not even myself. You began with Esther, David, Daniel, Joseph, Jeremiah in their youth. Lord Jesus, you spoke to a crowd filled with adults, young people and children, but you were not intimidated. You already knew your identity and your destiny. Youth cannot be a hindrance to our ministry, to God's work in our lives. Being young doesn't mean wasting energy and time on futile things. Being young doesn't mean lacking wisdom. The Lord ministered on earth young and left young. May the strength that characterizes youth be submissive to God. Lord, despite your youth, you had a positive impact on people. David, Joseph, Daniel, Esther have all had a positive impact on us. I mustn't have fun with my youth, but rather put it to good use for the Lord. As a young person, I must let God sanctify my tongue, my heart, so that my words are words of life and my conduct is evangelism. As a young person, I must be this living sacrifice used by God to touch others. Let's put our youth to good use for the Lord. 🔥𝗣𝗿ayer🔥 Father, we pray in the name of Jesus Christ that you will take hold of the world's youth, touch them and transform them. Father, set the world's youth ablaze. Requisition us. May your Spirit envelop the world's youth in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for a youth on fire for you. To you be glory, now and forever. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 *Mathilda Adjoudjènon* https://thildaje.blogspot.com/2023/05/ma-jeunesse-doit-compter.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné