Nothing can make me believe that God no longer loves me




 🎼 Hallowed be thy name, hallowed be thy name. Hallowed be thy name Lord Jesus. 🎼

Do you know that God loves you too much?

🎼I want to sing a love song for my savior, for you Jesus. Thank you for what you have done. You are so precious, Jesus my savior. 🎼


🌹🍇We declare that this day is beautiful, excellent, glorious, filled with peace, joy, opportunity, life.

On this day, only God's perfect will is done.🌹🍇

📖💥For I am confident that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God manifested in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 LSG

🌹You love me so much that you will not allow anyone or anything to take me away from you Father.

🌹No circumstance, no other creature can put an end to your love for me.

🌹Death will not take me away from God, it will not cause God to move away from me.
On the contrary, it will bring me closer to you because I will be able to see you, walk hand in hand with you, touch your beards, have fun with your hair.

🌹 The beauty of the angels will not be able to erase me in the eyes of God.

🌹The great powers by their strength will not be able to prevent God from loving me.

🌹The future, the galaxies, life,... nothing will prevent God from loving me.

🌹God finds his pleasure in the human. God sees himself in the human.
I am the joy of God. I am the delight of the Lord.

God has manifested his great love for us through the sacrifice of Christ.

God has us in the hollow of his hand

God loves us with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3

He has us continually before his face.❤️

God loves us ❤️🥰💥😁

💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 my greatest joy and pride is you Jesus my treasure, my life, my essential, my confidant 😘.

I pray that all of humanity understands this.
You love us without any categorization.
You shed your blood for all humans.

Mathilda ADJOUDJÈNON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné