The devil should not have anything in me


 🎼My soul yearns for you and my spirit within me seeks you. You alone are the desire of my heart and I live to worship you.🎼

HELLO 🌹😇

Thank you Father for this beautiful day.

I declare that it is a cause for joy to me in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you Father that my spirit, my soul, my thoughts, my body are under your influence.

💥📖I will hardly speak with you anymore; for the prince of the world is coming. He has nothing in me;

John 14:30 LSG

Lord, before you left, you told your disciples that the prince of the world was coming.

You also said that he has nothing in you.

The devil has found in you neither slander, nor rejection, nor poverty, nor lies, nor pride, nor jealousy, nor fear, nor timidity, nor greed, nor sickness.

He has found nothing of what he produces or what he is.

So, since such as you are, such as we must be, we pray that the devil finds nothing of him in us in the name of Jesus Christ.

Cleanse our hearts of every deposit of the devil Father.

We beg you.

Thank you that when we see ourselves, we see only Christ.

Mathilda ADJOUDJÈNON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné