Your witness, I want to be


 🎼I have tasted the incomparable, divine, magnificent love. Jesus I lift up your name.🎼

🔥 Hello witness of God. 🔥

🎼Berger of my soul, I surrender to you. Where you lead me, I will follow you, For I have made a choice to obey your voice. Where you lead me, I will go. The shepherd of my soul is with me. 🎼

My sweet shepherd, my sweet treasure, my life, my essential, the one I don't like to frustrate.

Psalm 27:9 Do not hide your face from me; do not turn away your servant in anger! You are my help; do not leave me, do not forsake me, God of my salvation!

This is the heartfelt cry of a man who depends totally on God, a man who has given his whole heart to God.

If you hide your face from me, I'm finished, Father. Your face calms me.

If you push me away in anger, I die.
My heart belongs to you.

If I offend you, let me know at the same time so that I repent.

I do not want to keep anything in my heart that does not come from you.

You are my only salvation, my only help. ❤️

💥📖Acts 13
22Then he rejected him and gave them David to be king, to whom he testified, "I have found David, the son of Jesse, a man after my own heart, who will do all my will.

🥹😍 This is what I desire, to be the woman after your heart despite my imperfections.

I desire this. I want to have a true, pure, sincere heart before you.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I must have this pure heart before being your witness. ❤️👇🏼

📖💥But you will receive power, the Holy Spirit coming upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Acts 1:8 LSG

🎼Send me to where the sky has gone down
Where souls are looking for hope
Send me to all who hunger
To bring forth your glory
Teach me to walk on the waters
That my faith may be infinite
Help me to discern the false
Be the truth in my life
Teach me all your justice
To spread it over the whole earth
Use me to guard your sons
To scatter to the ends of the seas
Clothe me to intercede
For the hearts that wait for you
Make me a faithful ally
Always ready for battle 🎼

I am willing. I no longer belong to myself.

Glory to you Lord.

Mathilda Adjoudjènon




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné