I won't neglect my gifts




🎼Alleluia, alleluia, thou art glorious, thou art magnificent.🎼

😍Hello, hello🤩

📖💥Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of hands by the assembly of elders.

1 Timothy 4:14 LSG

🤔I must not neglect my gift or gifts.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge, according to the same Spirit;

1Co 12:9 to another, faith, by the same Spirit; to another, the gift of healings, by the same Spirit;

1Co 12:10 to another, the gift of working miracles; to another, prophecy; to another, discernment of spirits; to another, diversity of tongues; to another, interpretation of tongues.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

When we are born again, we receive one or more gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Our role is not to neglect this gift, but to work on it.

First of all, we must know it.

☘️I work the gift of healing by interceding for the sick and laying on hands to see the manifestation of their healing.

☘️I exercise the gift of the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, by being with others, by being concerned about their needs, by offering them ears, by taking an interest in them, by interceding for them in order to have a revelation about them, in order to advise them and not by staying in my corner.

I won't be able to sharpen my gift if I don't approach men because it's been given to me for them.

☘️ I exercise the gift of miracle, prophecy and discernment of spirits by being with human beings.

☘️ I exercise the gift of diversity of tongues and interpretation of tongues by speaking much in tongues and valuing this precious gift.

If I neglect or despise speaking in tongues, nothing will come out.

☘️ I exercise the gift of faith when faced with challenges, difficulties and resistance. Then I don't have to run away from the pressures. 😁

🌹Finally, all these gifts are worked and used with the one who gave them to us namely the Divine Holy Spirit.

He is the one who reveals all things to us.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné