Take my body




🎼The heavens declare of God the glory, and all here below will sing his wonders. The heavens and the seas lift up their voices, and all below will proclaim the King of kings.🎼

*Hello😇🌹🤗*

📖🍃Romans 12:1 I exhort you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which will be reasonable worship on your part.

🙌🏼Lord, I offer you my body as a sacrifice.

☹️May my body is consecrated to you and will not be found in a place that does not honour your name.

☹️ May it not be found doing anything that does not honour you.

🙇🏼‍♀️May my body be sanctified to you and be an object of praise.

❤️🙇🏼‍♀️May my body be devoted completely to your service, may it go where you want it to go, may it do what you want it to do.

🙌🏼I belong to you spirit, body and soul, may my whole life glorify you.

💥Use me Lord. Use my body for your glory.

🙌🏼At your service forever.

🍀I no longer belong to you so use me in every way.

************†****************

📖🍃12.  Why do you despair, my soul, and groan within me? Hope in God, for I will praise him again; He is my salvation and my God.

Psalms 42:2, 11-12 LSG

😍In all circumstances, praise the Lord.

He loves you and strengthens you.

Let nothing hinder you from praising the Lord.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné