What a love

🎼Your goodness Lord, it pursues me. Jesus, you love me. I surrender myself to you, I give you all of me without holding anything back.🎼 ☘️ *Hello to you* ☘️ 📖💥But this is how God proved his love for us: Christ died for us, and yet we were still sinners. Romans 5:8 PDV2017 😌I cannot explain or understand this love. All I know is that I enjoy it. 😍I bathe in God's grace. I bathe in his love, I walk in his mercy and I continually live his presence. 🥰What could be more beautiful? I call him Dad, I discuss everything and nothing with him, I pour out all my problems, all my frustrations on him, I tell him my wildest thoughts that no one can know. He doesn't judge me, but advises me. He tells me certain things to come, and surprises me with others. He tells me I love you, reassures me with his Spirit who lives within me. 😌EH yes God has made his dwelling in me. What a grace. ❤️I have done nothing to deserve God's love manifested through Christ's sacrifice. ☘️💃🏼I am privileged. 🥰God has loved me, loves me and will love me. ☘️If you doubt God's love, just think of Christ's sacrifice (God who became man) at the cross. 🔥 *Prayer*🔥 ☘️Father, please, please, may in the name of Jesus Christ all mankind experience all this realizing how much you love us. May the revelation of God's love through Christ's sacrifice be shared by all. Those who feel rejected in any way, cover them, kiss them 🤩❤️🥰. 🤩Thank you for my life, thank you for my family, thank you for my pastors, thank you for all your servants, thank you for your church, thank you for my DG, thank you for my colleagues, thank you for my friends, thank you for everyone I've met in my life, thank you for my husband and children, thank you for the person reading this message, thank you for humanity. I declare Father that you strike down all these people with your love in the name of Jesus Christ. 🌹😍🥰🥰😄❤️. 💃🏼 *Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné