Nothing is impossible with you my God




🎼My God is good, my God is good, my God is good, my God is good, he is good to me.🎼

*Hello to you 😇❤️* 🌻

📖💥For nothing is impossible with God.

Luke 1:37 LSG

☘️💥Nothing?

Wow

🌻💥Okay. I just rely on you Lord since nothing is impossible to you.

🌻💥You are able to change situations, to turn any disaster in our favor.

🌻💥You are able to use a perilous situation for your glory.

🌻💥You are able to move mountains for me, to shift time for me.

🌻💥You are able to raise up people who have never known me to help me, to assist me, to advise me, to help me enter fully into my destiny.

🌻💥You are capable of inspiring people to love me beyond measure, to do everything they can to see me flourish.

🌻💥You are able to heal complicated cases; able to resurrect; able to enrich; able to lift someone out of poverty, misery, mud and bring them to glory, your glory.

🌻💥You are able to straighten broken limbs; able to heal from cancer, able to make someone good.

🌻💥In one day, or even one second, you can change a whole life.

💥🌻You are the one who silences the noise of enemies and shows them your greatness through the unfortunate one you raise up and glorify.

🌻💥You are the creator of everything. You build, you reformulate, you add, you take away, you bring into existence what did not exist.

🌻💥You are great and nothing is impossible for you.

You wipe away the shame of the one you despised.

🌻💥You shut the mouths of scoffers.

🌻💥You glorify your name, you save the unfortunate from misfortune.

🌻💥You protect us, you change our lives.

🎼🌻God is able to do everything he says. He will fulfill all his promises to you. Keep your faith in God, he will not abandon you, he will do.🌻🎼

🌻👇🏼We declare that the countries below recognize your greatness. May they lean on you. May their faces be turned towards you. May they surrender themselves totally into your hands because in one day, you can change their whole lives.

4- EUROPE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Germany *Berlin

Andorra *Andorra la Vella

Austria *Vienna

Belgium *Brussels

Belarus *Minsk

Bosnia-Herzegovina *Sarajevo

Bulgaria *Sofia

Cyprus *Nicosia

Croatia *Zagreb

Denmark *Copenhagen

Spain *Madrid

Estonia *Tallinn

Finland *Helsinki

France *Paris

Greece *Athens

Hungary *Budapest

Ireland *Dublin

Iceland *Reykjavik

Italy *Rome

🎼💥You are great and your love lasts forever, Hallelujah! 💥🌻🎼

# *July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné