Your word first




🎼My fears, my terrors, my doubts are gone for the Lamb of God is lifted up.🎼

*Hello lover/lover of God😍*

📖💥Ps 119:148 I anticipate the watches and open my eyes, To meditate on your word.

😍Olalala, what love for God.

🥺Lord, grant me this grace.

That first thing in the morning, before anything else, I commune with your sweet, tender, edifying, wonderful word.

🌹If I read your word first thing in the morning, it will give me directions, help me preserve my heart, avoid false battles, anticipate situations, receive God's instructions.

💥🥺May every morning my first reflex always be you, you and you my best friend, my breath, my life.

💥☘️Thanks for this is the portion of your servants, the church, the authorities and all mankind.

☘️We declare that the countries below love your word, prioritize you, love to discuss with you every morning before all things.

2- AMERICA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Albania* Tirana

Antigua and Barbuda *Saint John's

Argentina *Buenos Aires

Bahamas *Nassau

Barbados *Bridgetown

Belize *Belmopan

Bolivia *Sugar

Brazil *Brasilia

Canada *Ottawa

Chile *Santiago

Colombia *Bogota

Costa Rica *San José

Cuba *Havana

Dominica *Roseau

🎼I like your word, it makes me feel good ooh, I like your word, it reassures me.🎼

# *July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné