Everything depends on him




🎼Aaaaalléluiaaaa, Aaaaalléluiaaaa🎼

*Hello ☘️😇*

📖☘️Jr 20:8 For whenever I speak, I must cry out, Let me cry out to violence and oppression! And the word of the Lord is to me A reproach and a mockery every day.

Jer 20:9 If I say, I will make no more mention of him, I will speak no more in his name; There is in my heart as it were a devouring fire That is shut up in my bones. I try to contain it, but I cannot.

Jer 20:10 For I hear of the evil words of many, of the terror that is all around: Accuse him, and we will accuse him! All those who were at peace with me are watching to see if I am staggering: perhaps he will let himself be caught, and we will be masters of him, we will take vengeance on him!

💥Eh yes, it's not easy to carry the gospel of Christ because you become a laughing stock to everyone.

"You're the one who wants to teach, who wants to correct, to talk about the holiness, the goodness, the glory of God but your life seems miserable and obviously, on the natural level we have nothing to envy you."

☘️Then, sometimes you feel like shutting up (like Jeremiah), living your life calmly, staying in your corner and maybe praying for people to change, but God locates you and it's out of your hands.

☘️He locates you so that you can be his spokesperson, sounding the trumpet.

He puts that fire inside you that eats away at your bones.

Your heart swells to let the word out.

You feel itchy, miserable and lifeless when you don't proclaim the gospel, when you don't speak of the Lord.

You try to contain it, but it has to come out.

☘️🌻Sometimes I feel like I'm suffocating when I don't talk about him. Your heart squeezes and risks exploding.🌻☘️

So evangelism, preaching have become morning coffee for me. I live for it.

🎼For there is a fire, a fire that burns, that burns in me, in me for God. I can't ignore this fire that burns, that burns in me🎼

☘️💥Since you become God's spokesperson in spite of yourself, you're exposed, very exposed.

🥸The devil is lurking to bring you down, weaken you, scare you, slow you down.

*He can do this by making you spiritually drowsy, by sending you spells and diseases....

*@* It can do this by sending you thoughts of severe depression, loneliness, guilt.....

*@* It can attack you indirectly by touching those you love (it hurts and makes you powerless).

🥸Or men wait or sigh after your fall.

"We'll see how far he or she goes"

🔥❤‍🔥Dad, we fervently pray we your servants all over the earth.

Strengthen us.

It is you who chose us even before we were born.

Strengthen us by your Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

May your joy, your peace, your love, your life, your presence, your glory always be ours in the name of Jesus Christ.

We pray for all your servants throughout the world:

- Africa

-America

-Asia

-Europe

- Oceania

May all those who have fallen rise again; may those who are weary, fearful and disoriented be strengthened and given new life and zeal in the name of Jesus Christ.

*Encouragement*: if you are going through this trial, know that our predecessors also went through it.

Take heart.

God loves you and strengthens you.

*GOD ALONE IS YOUR STRENGTH*.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity 🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné