I need your rest




🎼Wonderful is our God, you are God and do great wonders. We lift up your name so great, prostrate, we worship you.🎼

*Hello divine force* ❤‍🔥😇

📖❤Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28 LSG

🌻Yes you do Lord.

🌻Are you tired.e of the spiritual struggles you go through all the time? Come to Jesus and lay everything at His feet.

🌻Are you tired of relationships that don't work out? Come to Jesus and lay this problem at his feet.

🌻Are you tired of this illness? Lay it at Jesus' feet.

🌻Are you tired of financial hardship?

Entrust this problem to Jesus.

Don't complain. God doesn't like complaints and even as humans, we don't like complaints.

I'm going through a season when God wants me to depend entirely on him. When I've got nothing left, I know deep down that he'll be able to.

Right now, he's giving me the bare minimum, but I'm so aware that he's working in my life, that he's working for me.

😁So often, when we come to God for help, we like him to do verbatim what we want, what we imagine, we offer him our scenarios that we find better. But he acts in a totally different way from what we want.

Sometimes his process gets on our nerves.

But let's trust him. He's our God and knows everything we're going through. He knows what's good for us even if we don't like it.

🌻Do you have a pain in your heart? Are you going through a painful situation? Leave it all to Jesus.

🌻❤‍🔥

I remember in 2020, it was a Saturday when I was going to my cousin's wedding. A friend called and told me that one of my teachers, whom I liked and prayed for, had passed away. He liked me too😇.

It hurt. I went to the wedding in tears and all sad. I was too down. The pain hurt so much I couldn't take it anymore.

The next morning, "Sunday", I was still in pain, and I even cried in church.

So on Sunday evening when I got back from church, I said to God: now that's enough, I'm tired of this pain, it hurts too much.

I sleep, I wake up without pain. *I had never experienced anything like it*.

When I get to school and saw his photo, I'm no longer sad. At the funeral, I looked for tears but couldn't find them.❤‍🔥🌻

😊Let's leave everything to Jesus, he'll give us his rest, his peace, his joy.

If I hadn't left everything to Jesus, I might no longer be in this world. It's his rest that keeps me and always makes me smile despite the trials. 😇❤‍🔥🌻

😇Again like a child who, seeing his inability to solve a problem, comes to his father or mother for help.

🌻❤‍🔥Jesus is beautiful. He's sweet.🌹❤‍🔥

❤‍🔥🙏🏼❤‍🔥🙏🏼❤‍🔥🙏🏼❤‍🔥🙏🏼❤‍🔥

❤‍🔥Ô Father, we Pray for all humans on earth, for all those in:

-Africa

-America

-Europe

-Asia

-Oceania

Or those currently on the moon or in space.

❤‍🔥 We pray that they find rest in you.

Reveal yourself to them as the true problem-solver.

❤‍🔥 Give them your peace, your joy, your rest.

When people are tormented, we pray that you will reassure them, that your fresh wind will surround them.

*Let's make the choice to surrender everything to Jesus* it's a choice.

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of generosity.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹 𝑰 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆   🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné