I would like to be like you




🎼Hear my heart Lord, my spirit that praises you. Hear the love song of a redeemed child. I'll take my feeble words to tell you what a wonderful God you are. I won't be able to tell you how much I love you, so hear my heart.❤‍🔥😇🎼

*😇❤‍🔥 Hello* 🌹😇

📖🎊And do not forget beneficence and liberality, for it is to such sacrifices that God delights.

Hebrews 13:16 LSG

🌹He did say: sacrifice.

Benevolence is doing good to others.

🎊🌻Benevolence is desiring to see another blessed, happy, fulfilled, supported, comfortable, equipped, functional.

❤‍🔥🎊Liberosity is being generous, releasing what you have.

Liberality is not being afraid to give.

Liberality even tends to empty itself for the other reason we speak of sacrifice.

❤‍🔥👼🏻I smile at the other person, I show them so much joy so that they feel good and are blessed, while inside, my heart suffers.

❤‍🔥Manifesting love, filling the other with love when I obviously lack it.

🎊Sharing my food when I don't have enough 😬😁

☘️Giving money to someone in need when I too am in need.

🌹Manifesting gentleness, passing on life, doing my utmost to see the other person happy.

❤‍🔥Lord, it is a sacrifice, but you were liberal in offering yourself on the cross, humiliating yourself to give us life and save us.

You stripped yourself bare for us 😬❤‍🔥.

😬Frankly, help us eh otherwise we won't be able to do it.

This story isn't easy at all.

😇Since as you are, as you want us to be, you will help us by your Spirit.

You will help us to be benevolent and liberal.

Thank you for this heart that you release in your church, in humanity. ❤‍🔥😇.

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of generosity.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné