My comforter




🎼 People of God, forward Jesus is victorious. Elect of God, Jesus is victorious 🎼

*Hello 😊 How are you? How are your thoughts?*

❤‍🔥📖When thoughts rage within me, Your consolations gladden my soul.

Psalms 94:19 LSG

💥 When all sorts of thoughts begin to work in our soul,

💥When thoughts of fear, rejection, contempt for authority, pride, anger, lying, fornication, deceit, theft, murder, criticism, timidity, inability, depression, death, worry, distress, sorrow ........begin to besiege us, to assail us, to trouble us,

❤‍🔥😍You are there to comfort us, to listen to us, to counsel us, to lead us, to restore us, to heal us, to keep us from making bad decisions or letting these thoughts overwhelm us.

💥🔥🌹 Spirit of God, the Comforter par excellence, minister to our lives every second.

The devil never tires of sending thoughts. I know that you too never tire of exercising your ministry of consolation, restoration, counsel, healing.❤‍🔥

🎼Sound me O God and know my heart ❤️

Know my heart, know my heart.🎼

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of liberality.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné