Savior, exercise your ministry



๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ‡Kadosh Kadosh Kadosh Kadosh Kadosh. You are the lamb of God seated on the throne. ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŽผ

You sit on the throne of the universe, the throne of our lives.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡ Good morning to you ๐Ÿ”† beautiful person, morning sun .๐Ÿ”† How are you ?๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‡

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ”ฅIf you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:9 LSG

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅIn fact, if with your mouth you acknowledge in Jesus the Lord, and if with your heart you believe that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:9 NBS

๐Ÿ’ฅOkay, I confess while believing. I don't just confess.

๐Ÿ‡There is power in the word since it is creative, it created all things. And God says that life and death are in the power of our tongue but to choose life. I choose life by recognizing and confessing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and by God's grace, truly believing Him.

I choose life over the death of denying him.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡ For those who have already done it, we think it's easy but some don't manage to do it, not necessarily because they don't want to but because there's a spirit that either blinds them, seduces them or frightens them.

๐Ÿ™‡‍♂️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ‍♀️ร” God, I beg you, save all the members of my family in the name of Jesus Christ.

O Father, save all my friends, all my colleagues, all those for whom I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Save the Satanists, the retrogrades. I beg you, save those who deny you, save all human beings.

Father, I cry out to you, forgive, please save them.

๐Ÿ’”My heart aches to see them without you.

O Father, save humanity in the name of Jesus Christ.

I beg of you.

May by your Spirit you convict every heart.

Show them who you are. Touch them, Jesus. Grant them the grace of salvation.

❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ™‡‍♂️May those who are afraid to come to you because of what they will lose or because of threats be seized by your courage and love.

❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‡ So for you who desire to come to Jesus Christ *the incomparable and eternal love*, say, "Lord Jesus, thank you for your sacrifice. I don't know everything yet, but I know within me that your sacrifice is true. I come to you as I am. Thank you for accepting me and making me a child of God. Guide me on the right path. I love you! ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐ŸŽผSavior, who moves mountains. My God saves with power.He saves with power.

Shine for the world to see. Let us sing for the glory of the risen King.*@*

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of generosity.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ