Whosoever gathered together against me shall fall


🎼Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, this is our prayer, this is our sigh.🎼

🎼Jesus Christ is your name, Jesus Christ is your name. Mighty warrior, strong in battle, Jesus Christ is your name.🎼

*Hello warrior/warrior of the Lord🦹🏼‍♂️🦹🏻‍♀️*

📖🔥Is 54:15 If they form plots, it will not come from me; Whoever conspires against you will fall under your power.

👆🏼This verse, I received it for this season, for God's ministry through my life.

This word has become life in me.

I am the mountain and my enemies are the restless egg.

They move against me and crash.

🔥It's strong, it's God himself speaking to us.

🔥Conspiracies, pettiness don't come from God.

Slanders, poisonings, bewitchments, ideas of murder, lies against our person do not come from God.

🔥So often, we accuse God when we receive attacks, but that shouldn't be the case.

🔥We need to be aware that you have power.

This power is superior to that of the devil and his apprentices.

🔥Let's keep in mind that anyone who joins forces against us will be unmasked by God's power within us.

🔥Whoever wants to wage war against us will fail miserably in the name of Jesus Christ.

🔥📖Is 54:17 Every weapon forged against thee shall be of no avail: and every tongue that shall rise up in judgment against thee, Thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of the LORD, This is the salvation that will come to them from me, Says the LORD.

🔥I am aware of who I am and you?

I am God's precious stone.

Any weapon forged against me (witchcraft, lies, gun, .... spiritual weapon, emotional weapon, physical weapon..) loses its power, loses its value.

🔥God has given me authority to speak out and condemn any tongue that rises up against me, any tongue that wants my downfall.

🔥It's my right, my heritage as an active servant of the Lord. It's part of my rewards.

🔥When you serve the Lord, he will crush mountains for you, he will shatter, destroy the works of the devil.

🎉🔥Lord, thank you that this word speaks for your servants in the world.

*Bonus word* 👇🏼

*Ap 12:11 They overcame him because of the blood of the lamb*.........]

The blood of Jesus Christ makes us triumph over the works of the devil.

🔥We then plead the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ on all your servants, on all those there who sigh after you, on mankind.

*May this promise of the Lord never leave you*.

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of generosity.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné