Help me Lord to be a tried and true sanctuary.



🎼We lift your name higher. We lift your name higher, like a banner in the heavens.🎼

🌹 *Hello* *Hello* 🌹

🍓📖Strive to present yourself before God as a tried man, a workman who has nothing to be ashamed of, who rightly dispenses the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15 LSG

Try to present yourself to God as a solid man, a worker who can be satisfied with his work and who correctly proclaims the true Word of God.

2 Timothy 2:15 PDV2017

🤔So let me present myself before the Lord as a solid woman, cut, primed, equipped, mature, experienced, ready, confident, having been tested, having traces of life.

💥Let me be that woman who doesn't complain about the work she does for you. A woman who doesn't complain about the ministry you've entrusted to her (at least, I admit I complain sometimes eh).

💥 May I be that woman who rightly dispenses the word of God, the word of truth without taking into account my own interests, my own convictions, without using it against others, without using it to my advantage, without distorting it.

Wow, the ministry of the word is not for the immature. It requires a certain consistency, a certain maturity, a certain experience, a death to self

💥Lord help me to be a true worker.

Help me to be mature enough to stop complaining about my service.

I am your instrument, I belong to you, I am your servant.

Help me to be that servant who obeys her master without argument or even thought in the name of Jesus Christ.

Make me mature (who doesn't complain, who doesn't cry at the slightest challenge, who doesn't flinch at an obstacle, who is sure of herself, who knows where she's going, who knows her identity, who knows her place, who knows her role, who takes responsibility).

💥 Help me by your Spirit to be faithful, diligent in my walk with you and especially in the ministry you have entrusted to me in the name of Jesus Christ.

🎼💥 Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary pure and holy, tried and true. With Thanksgiving, I will be a living  sanctuary for you.💥🎼

💥 Give me the heart of Jesus, Father. He who showed us the example of a good servant.

*September*: The month when God maps out a path for us to follow by His grace.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné