I don't want to be anxious anymore



🎼We give you glory and we worship you. We give you the glory and we adore you.

You are wonderful, you are worthy of praise, you are wonderful, you are worthy of praise.🎼

*Hello hello divine sweetness*🌹🌺, *God's flower, 🏵️, precious stone 💎*

📖💥Be anxious for nothing; but in everything let your needs be made known to God by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving.

Philippians 4:6 LSG

🥸humhumhum

Let me not worry about anything.

Let me not worry about what to wear.

Let me not worry about what I should eat.

That I'm not worried about my studies, my future.

That I'm not worried about my health.

That I'm not worried about my present or future marriage.

That I'm not worried about what I don't have yet and what I'm looking for.

Let me not worry about what disturbs my peace.

😇🌹All right Lord.

You know all things and are above all things.

You know me, you love me, you have wonderful plans for me.

🥸Worrying doesn't fix anything. If anything, it destroys us.

You're in control of everything and you live inside me so I don't have to worry.

I can't even control my future because I don't see everything or know everything but you know everything, you control everything and you're on my side.😇

🎊Help us Father to trust you fully because sometimes, I confess, I lack confidence.

Help me to trust you blindly my King, my treasure .

😍🌹🍇🎊

O Father, through your Holy Spirit, help your church, help all mankind to banish anxiety and establish trust in you.😇

🎼 Hallelujah, all is accomplished.I lean on your promises O Lord.🎼

*September*: The month when God maps out a path for us to follow by his grace.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹 _I invite you to share this message_ 🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné