This pure heart


๐ŸŽผร” God create in me a pure heart. O God create in me a pure heart. Renew in me a willing spirit, O GOD create in me a pure heart.๐ŸŽผ

*Hello pure-hearted person ❤️ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ“–❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅThey are happy, those who are pure in heart, because they will see God!

Matthew 5:8 PDV2017

Olala๐Ÿ˜

Lord, forgive me I want to have a pure heart.

A heart devoid of malice, jealousy, hypocrisy, distrust.

I desire a true heart that cares about the well-being of others.

A heart that doesn't terrorize, but reassures.

A heart that understands and sacrifices.

That's your heart I want Father. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Give me your heart ❤️ there. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜Œ.

Thank you for this heart you give to humanity.

*September*: The month when God maps out a path for us to follow by His grace.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ