I decide to take my role seriously



♥️🍇🎼Let your kingdom be seen. Yes manifest yourself Spirit of God ♥️🍇🎼

*Hello blessed of God 😇♥️🍇*

*Pray* ♥️🥀

♥️🍇My sweet King, my sweet, O how good it is to be alone with you.
How good it is to call your name.
How good it is to chat with you my sweet savior.
Thank you for making this day so easy for me.
I entrust all things to you, do as you see fit my Lord, my King, my Father, my husband.♥️🍇

 🍇📖Esther 4:14 LSG
[14] For if you keep silent now, help and deliverance will arise for the Jews from elsewhere, and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows if it was not for a time like this that you came to royalty?
🍇Ah what threat is that?
Okayyy okayyyy I get it Mordecai.

🎊♥️ I won't shut me up. I must let the light within me glow. I must let the rivers of living water flow from my breast.
I must be visible.

🍇🎊I must stand up in this situation.
God has equipped me enough to be a blessing to many.
I must not be silent.
I must come out of my shell.

♥️🍇God's graces within me cannot sleep, ever. They must speak.

♥️🥀I'm not indispensable and God is able to raise up others to do the job I was supposed to do.
Who's crazy? I won't allow it.
I won't let anyone do what I'm supposed to do.
I want to be found at my post. I want to be that willing and available instrument in God's hands.

💃🏼🍇♥️I recognize and I'm learning day by day that God never raises someone for fun, for amusement.
He raises for a specific purpose.
He raises in the precise season so that we can be that answer to many.

God raises me to be a channel through which he blesses others, to touch them, to change their lives, to greatly manifest his love.

🙌🏼❤‍🔥🔥Lord, help us to be found at the post and to take seriously our role, our responsibilities.

🍇♥️God lift me up to show the way to others, to enlighten them, to help them discover God, to draw many to God, to his intimacy, his communion.

*October*: What he has said, what he has declared, he will certainly accomplish. Believe it.
🍇🌹You bear fruit in every way🌹🍇

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*
🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné