The Holy Spirit, my advantage




๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŽผJesus, we crown you, we proclaim you King.

Present in our midst, we praise you with our songs.

Come and establish your eternal throne. Yes come Jesus take the King's place.๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’ซ

*Hello* ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ

*Pray* ๐Ÿ™

♥️๐ŸŽŠร” Father, you always answer present in my life.

You are my counselor, the one who enables me to reach victory.

My ever-faithful, ever-present friend, I honor you.

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ‍♀️Be honored sole master of my life.

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ‡John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

[26] But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿซ That's right.

Oh, wonderful Holy Spirit.

๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸผYou reveal all things to us. You are not limited. You know all things.

Whether it's family, spiritual, sexual, emotional, scientific, health, professional, academic, culinary,.... you know all things.

Nothing is above you.

♥️๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿซ What an advantage you are to our lives.

With you, we accelerate faster because you are wisdom, science, ultimate knowledge, intelligence.

♥️I make the choice to walk with you and involve you in all areas of my life so that I don't waste time and can move forward very quickly.

๐Ÿ‡♥️When I walk with you, when I prioritize you, I have access to God's secrets, I see into the future, I know what will happen and I prepare myself by anticipating events.

I even participate in the Divine Council.

You reveal things to me that the eye has never seen, that the ear has never heard.

♥️๐Ÿ‡When I prioritize you and give you all the space, you help me to know and obey God's instructions.

YES, I SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR, ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’• *THE HOLY SPIRIT IS MY ADVANTAGE*

*October*: What he has said, what he has declared, he will certainly accomplish. Believe it.

๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒนYou bear fruit in every way๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‡

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ