You are my strength



🎼 Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount ZION.
It does not falter; it is established forever.
The mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people.🎼

*Hello* 😇
*Pray* ❤‍🔥

O Father, tender Father.
You are my strength.
I need you, I need your spiritual, mental, emotional, physical strength.

🔥Strengthen me so that I may go forward even more.

🔥Fortify me, speak to me, lift me up, soothe me.

🎼You are my strength when I am weak, you are the treasure I seek. Yes you are everything to me.
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is your name.🎼

🎼I need you so much Father, you alone, I need you.🎼

📖 Isaiah 40:28-31 LSG
[28] Do you not know this? Have you not learned it? This is the God of eternity, the LORD, Who created the ends of the earth; He is not weary, nor weary; His understanding cannot be fathomed. [29] He gives strength to the weary, and increases the strength of the faint. [30] Teenagers grow weary and weary, And young men stagger; [31] But those who trust in the Lord renew their strength. They soar like eagles; they run, and never grow weary; they walk, and never grow weary.

💥Okay
Even if I didn't know it, now I do.
You are the eternal God.
You do not tire.
You are too great, too powerful, too vast.

❤‍🔥🍇You strengthen the weary because you see when someone is tired.
You give rest to the weary.
You encourage the weary.

❤‍🔥🍇When we trust in you, when we look to you, when we know that you are the one who strengthens us, we come to you to take new flight, new strength, new vitamins, new ideas.
You give us a new lease on life.

❤‍🔥🍇 To you be glory, Father, for ever and ever.

*October*: What he has said, what he has declared, he will certainly accomplish. Believe it.
🍇🌹You bear fruit in every way🌹🍇

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*
🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné