Jesus loves me


🎼 Jesus, you loved me. Your blood redeemed me, glory to the Lamb of God. Alleluia Amen.🎼


*Hello* 😊

*Pray* 🙏🙂❤️


Hello Dad.

Thank you for the wink you give me every day. Thank you for your assistance and the path you blaze for me.

I love you so much. You're my security, my blanket, the one who holds me in his arms, the one who reassures me. ♥️


📖🎊Titus 3:4-5 NBS

[4] But when the goodness of God, our Savior, and his love for humans were manifested [5] - not because we would have done works of righteousness, but by virtue of his own compassion - he saved us by the bath of the new birth and renewal proceeding from the Holy Spirit ;


Tt 3:6 which he poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour,


Tt 3:7 so that, justified by his grace, we might become heirs of eternal life in hope.


🍒 That's what happened.

O what love. Our works, our habits cannot save us.

Even with all the goodness in the world, we can't be saved because our nature has been corrupted, our existence tainted by sin. Our words, deeds and thoughts have been corrupted.

♥️But out of love, our Lord decided to save us with his pure, uncorrupted blood. We have been made righteous by the blood of Jesus Christ.

So if we recognize and accept Jesus' sacrifice, we benefit from this justification by leaving behind our old nature to put on God's holy nature.

Thank you Father for saving me, thank you for the work you do every day in my life.

Thank you because I have part of the eternal life.

    🍒♥️I love you deeply and purely.♥️🍒

*November*: Closer to God. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné