Do you walk with God?



๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in high places.๐ŸŽผ

๐Ÿ’It's so good to praise your name.

It's so good to belong to you Father and not play double games with you.

❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ It's so good to let you lead us fully.

It's so good to be ONE with you.

I love you Lord and I'm still merging with you.

I love you Lord, I love you my King.

*Hello to you* ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅExodus 33:14-15 S21

[14] The Lord answered, "I myself will walk with you and give you rest." [15] Moses said to him, "If you don't walk with us yourself, don't take us away from here. 

Wow, thanks for walking with me Father.

Walk, trimble with me and give me rest as you said.

Be the one who shows me the way, who enlightens, inspires and instructs me.

☘️๐Ÿ’When God walks with you, things are easier, you move fast, you stand firm, you don't fail, you walk with confidence.

☘️๐Ÿ’I am at peace because you walk with me Father. You support me.

If you don't take a step, I won't take a step.

I don't want to get ahead of you or lag behind.

If you say yes, I'll go, if you say no, I'll stop.

I won't go anywhere if you're not there.

I don't want to do anything without you because the result would be monstrous (empty of God.)

Walk with God. Don't make decisions based on your own wisdom because the result would be monstrous (void of God).

Ciao❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’

*December*: It's the time, it's the hour, it's the season. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ