He is The Creator of everything



🎼🎼Ô Almighty God you are magnificent. 🥰

Hello hello ❤‍🔥

Let us pray together 

Lord my Father, my King, thank you for my life, thank you for you.

Every breath is thanksgiving for me because you've been so good to me.

📖💥Psalms 103:19 PDV2017

[19] The Lord has his seat in heaven, his royal power extends over the whole world.

Wow

This is the God we worship so why worry?

Why worry?

Why doubt his works?

He's the best screenwriter in the world.

He is God, the One now and always.

To you be the glory O King.

💥You can change a situation in a second. You can turn around a situation that was strangling me in a second.

You can change our lives in a second.

Our God is great.

In every situation I will say that you are great.

*December*: It's the time, it's the hour, it's the season. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this  𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné